Xiaomi has launched Redmi Note 10 Pro 5G smartphone in China. It has a 6.6-inch Full HD+ LCD screen with 120Hz refresh rate, 240Hz touch sampling rate, Adaptive sync variable refresh rate to switch between 120Hz, 90Hz, 60Hz, 50Hz, 48Hz, 24Hz depending on the content, powered by Dimensity 1100 with support for 5G SA/NSA.
It has 16370mm² VC liquid cooling, graphite, thermal conductive gel, and copper foil, so the whole body is covered for the best heat dissipation. On-Camera, it has a 64-megapixel rear camera, 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle lens, 2-megapixel macro camera, and 16-megapixel front camera. It has IP53 ratings for splash resistance, has X-axis linear vibration motorPacked by a 5000mAh battery with 67W fast charging that can charge up to 100% in 42 minutes.
- 6.6-inch (2400×1080 pixels) Full HD+ LCD 20:9 aspect ratio screen with HDR10+, 120Hz refresh rate, 100% DCI-P3 colour gamut, up to 450nits brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection
- Up to 2.6GHz Octa Core MediaTek Dimensity 1100 6nm processor with ARM G77 MC9 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB (UFS 3.1) storage, 8GB LPDDR4x RAM with 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- Android 11 with MIUI 12.5
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 64MP camera with f/1.79 aperture, LED flash, 8MP 119° ultra-wide sensor with f/2.3 aperture, 2MP 4cm macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera
- In-display fingerprint sensor, IR sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos, Hi-Res Audio, Sound by JBL Audio quality certification
- Splash Resistant (IP53)
- Dimensions: 163.3 x 75.9×8.9mm; Weight:193g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.2,GPS/GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC 3.0
- 5000mAh battery with 67W fast charging, PD/QC charging
Redmi Note10 Pro 5G comes in Green, White and Blue colors, priced at 1499 yuan for 6GB RAM, 1799 yuan for 8GB RAM, 1999 Yuan for 8GB RAM with 256GB storage.