Redmi has launched Redmi Note 10T 5G smartphone in India. has a 6.5-inch FHD+ Display with 90Hz Adaptive Refresh Rate powered by MediaTek Dimensity 700 processor coupled with 6GB RAM and up to 128GB Storage.
On-Camera, it has a 48MP Triple Rear Camera and 8MP front Camera Packed by a 5000mAh Battery with 18W Fast Charging.
- 6.5-inch (1080 × 2400 pixels) Full HD+ 20:9 LCD screen with 90Hz refresh rate, 500 nits peak brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Octa Core MediaTek Dimensity 700 7nm processor with Mali-G57 MC2 GPU
- 4/6GB LPDDR4X RAM with 64GB / 128GB (UFS 2.2) storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Android 11 with MIUI 12, upgradable to MIUI 12.5
- Dual SIM
- 48MP rear camera with f/1.79 aperture, LED Flash, 2MP depth, 2MP macro camera
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, IR sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Hi-Res Audio
- Dimensions: 161.81 x 75.34 x 8.92mm; Weight: 190g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery with 18W fast charging support (22.5W in-box)
Redmi Note 10T 5G comes in Metallic Blue, Mint Green, Chromium White, Graphite Black colors priced at ₹13,999 for the 4GB + 64GB variant and ₹15,999 for 6GB + 128GB variant. First Sale July 26 on Amazon, Mi.com, Mi Home