Redmi has launched Redmi Note 11R 5G smartphone, in China. It has a 6.58-inch Full HD+ LCD screen with a 90Hz refresh rate powered by MediaTek Dimensity 700 SoC with up to 8GB RAM and 128GB Storage.
On Camera, it has a 13MP rear camera, 2MP depth sensor, and 5MP front camera. Packed by a 5000mAh battery with support for 18W fast charging.
- 6.58-inch (2408 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ LCD screen with up to 600 nits brightness, 90Hz refresh rate, 240Hz touch sampling rate
- Octa Core MediaTek Dimensity 700 7nm processor (Dual 2.2GHz Cortex-A76 + Hexa 2GHz Cortex-A55 CPUs) with Mali-G57 MC2 GPU
- 4GB / 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4x RAM, 128GB (UFS 2.2) storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Android 12 with MIUI 13
- 13MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture, LED flash, 2MP portrait sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 5MP front camera
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Hi-Res Audio
- Dimensions: 163.99×76.09×8.9mm; Weight: 201g
- 5G SA/ NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery with support for 18W fast charging
Redmi Note 11R comes in White, Blue and Black colors priced at 1099 yuan for 4GB RAM, 1299 yuan for 6GB RAM. and 1499 yuan for 8GB RAM.