Redmi has launched Redmi Note 12T Pro smartphone in China. It has a 6.6-inch FHD+ LCD screen with 144Hz 7-step variable refresh rate, support for DC dimming, and Dolby Vision powered by MediaTek Dimensity 8200-Ultra SoC with support for VC liquid cooling.
It has up to 12GB of LPDDR5 RAM and up to 512GB of UFS 3.1 storage. On Camera, it has a 64MP rear camera,8MP ultra-wide-angle, 2MP macro camera and 16MP front camera. It has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner. Packed by a 5,080mAh with support for 67W wired charging.
- 6.6″ FHD+ (2460 x 1080 pixels) LCD screen with up to 30 / 48 / 50 / 60 / 90 / 120 / 144 variable refresh rate, DC dimming, 10-bit color depth, Dolby Vision, HDR10, 650 nits peak brightness, 2047 levels of brightness adjustment
- Up to 3.1GHz Octa Core MediaTek Dimensity 8200-Ultra 4nm processor with Mali-G610 MC6 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128GB / 256GB, 12GB LPDDR5 RAM with 256GB / 512GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Android 13 with MIUI 14
- Dual SIM
- 64MP Omnivision OV64B 1/2″ sensor, 8MP ultra-wide lens with 119° FOV, 2MP macro camera, 4K video recording
- 16MP front camera with OmniVision OV16A1 sensor, 1080p video recording
- Dimensions: 163.64x 74.29x 8.87mm; Weight: 200g
- 3.5mm audio jack, Stereo Dual Speaker, Dolby Atmos
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner, IR sensor, X-axis linear motors
- Splash resistant (IP53)
- 5G SA/NSA, Wi-Fi 6 (2.4 + 5GHz), supports 2×2 MIMO, Bluetooth 5.3, Beidou | GPS (L1+L5) |GLONASS | QZSS (L1+L5), NFC
- 5080mAh battery with 67W fast charging support
Redmi Note 12T Pro comes in Ice fog white, Carbon black, and Harumi blue colors, priced at 1599 yuan for 8GB + 128GB, 1699 yuan for 8GB + 256GB, 1799 yuan for 12GB + 256GB and 1999 Yuan for 12GB + 512GB model. It is expected to launch in India as Redmi K60i