Samsung has launched the Samsung Galaxy A22 smartphone in India. It comes with a 90Hz refresh Rate, Helio G80 Processor.
Samsung Galaxy A22 4G has a 6.4-inch HD+ Super AMOLED screen with a 90Hz refresh rate powered by Helio G80 SoC It has a 48MP rear camera, OIS, 8MP ultra-wide camera, 2MP depth, 2MP macro sensor, and 8MP front Camera. Packed by a 5000mAh battery with support for 15W fast charging.
- 6.4-inch (1600 x 720 pixels) HD+ 20:9 Infinity-U Super AMOLED display, 90Hz refresh rate
- Octa-Core MediaTek Helio G80 12nm processor (Dual 2GHz Cortex-A75 + Hexa 2GHz 6x Cortex-A55 CPUs) with ARM Mali-G52 2EEMC2 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4x RAM, 128GB (eMMC 5.1) storage expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Android 11 with OneUI 3.1 Core
- 48MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, OIS, LED flash, 8MP ultra-wide camera with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP depth and 2MP sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 13MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Dolby Atmos
- Samsung Pay
- Dimensions: 159.3 x 73.6 x 8.4mm; Weight: 186g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery with 15W fast charging
Samsung Galaxy A22 comes in Black and Mint colors priced at Rs. 18499.