Samsung announced the Galaxy A8 for China and now the phone will soon be available in its home market, South Korea. The phone will be released on SKT on July 24 for 649,000 Korean won in colour options of white and gold.
It feature a 5.7-inch 1080p Super AMOLED display with ultra-narrow bezels and has full metal uni-body design, similar to the other A series smartphones and It is powered by am Octa-Core Snapdragon 615 SoC with 2GB RAM. It has a fingerprint sensor on the home button.It has a 16-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, f/1.9 aperture and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera with 120-degree wide-angle lens. It has 4G LTE support. The device is packed by a 3050mAh battery.
- 5.7-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD Super AMOLED display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 Octa-Core (1.5GHz Quad A53 + 1.0 GHz Quad A53 ) with Adreno 405 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB/32GB internal memory, expandable up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop)
- 16MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.9 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 158 x 76.8 x 5.9mm; Weight: 151 grams
- 4G LTE / 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4 + 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS/ GLONASS
- 3050mAh battery