Samsung has launched Samsung Galaxy F52 5G smartphone in China. It has a 6.6-inch FHD+ LCD screen with a 120Hz refresh rate powered by Snapdragon 750G processor with 8GB RAM and 128GB Storage.
It runs Android 11 with One UI 3.1. On-Camera, it has a 64-megapixel main camera, 8-megapixel ultra-wide camera 2-megapixel macro camera, 5-megapixel depth sensor and 16-megapixel front camera Packed by a 4500mAh battery with support for 25W fast charging.
- 6.6-inch FHD+ (1080×2408 pixels) Infinity-O TFT LCD screen with 120Hz refresh rate
- Octa-Core (2.2GHz Dual + 1.8GHz Hexa Kryo 570 CPUs) Snapdragon 750G 8nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 619 GPU
- 8GB RAM, 128GB internal storage, expandable up to 1TB via micro SD card
- Android 11 with Samsung One UI 3.1
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 64MP rear primary camera with f/1.8 aperture, 8MP ultra-wide angle camera with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP depth sensor and 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 164.6 x 76.3 x 8.7mm; Weight: 199g
- 5G SA / NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC
- 4500mAh battery with 25W fast charging
Samsung Galaxy F52 5G comes in Dusky Black and Magic White colors, priced at 1999 yuan ( Rs. 22,730).