Samsung Galaxy Note10 and Galaxy Note10+ smartphones come with 6.3-inch FHD+ and 6.8-inch Quad HD+ Curved Dynamic AMOLED Infinity-O Displays, powered by Snapdragon 855 or Samsung Exynos 9 Series 9825 7nm processor, Galaxy Note10+ 5G utilizes Snapdragon 855 with the Snapdragon X50 modem that supports 5G for both Sub-6 GHz and mmWave frequency bands.
Both Phones feature in-display Ultrasonic Fingerprint Scanner that reads the 3D contours of user’s physical thumbprint for improved anti-spoofing and a re-designed, uni-body Bluetooth Low Energy-enabled S Pen with Air actions customizable gesture controls, handwriting-to-text conversion to MS Word, PDF and more, Screen off memo in 5 colors and more. The S Pan has built-in Lithium-titanate battery that lasts 10 hours with a single charge, yet weighs just 3.04 grams.It run Android 9.0 (Pie) with OneUI and comes with Samsung services like Bixby, Samsung Health, Samsung Pay and Samsung DeX, making it easier for users to work between their phone and a PC or Mac with a simple, compatible USB connection.
Galaxy Note10 has triple rear cameras with a primary 12-megapixel Dual Pixel and Dual Aperture primary sensor, 16-megapixel Ultra Wide Lens with a 123-degree field of view and a 12-megapixel Telephoto lens along with a 10-megapixel Dual Pixel front-facing camera, while the Note10+ also comes with an additional DepthVision or ToF rear camera that can take a scan of an object, and instantly turn it into a movable 3D rendering.
Galaxy Note 10 Series feature IP68 rating water and dust resistance, Note 10 has 3,500mAh whereas Note 10+ 4,300mAh battery with support for wired fast charging and Fast Wireless Charging 2.0 as well as new Wireless PowerShare feature to charge Qi-compatible devices on the back of the phones. Galaxy Note10+ also supports Super Fast Charging that promises one day of battery life with just 30 minutes of charge with 45W wired charging capability, but you have to get the 45W charger separately.
- Note10 – 6.3-inch FHD+ (2280×1080 pixels) Curved Dynamic AMOLED Infinity-O display with 401ppi, HDR10+, Corning Gorilla Glass 6 protection
- Note10+ – 6.8-inch Quad HD+ (3040 × 1440 pixels) Curved Dynamic AMOLED Infinity-O display with 498ppi, HDR10+, Corning Gorilla Glass 6 protection
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 7nm Mobile Platform (Max. 2.8 GHz + 2.4 GHz + 1.7 GHz) with Adreno 640 GPU / Octa-Core Samsung Exynos 9 Series 9825 7nm processor (Max. 2.7 GHz + 2.4 GHz + 1.9 GHz) with Mali-G76 MP12 GPU
- Note10 – 8GB RAM with 256GB storage (UFS 3.0)
- Note10+ – 12GB RAM with 256GB / 512GB storage (UFS 3.0), expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Android 9.0 (Pie)
- Single / Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- Note10 – 12MP Dual Pixel rear camera with LED Flash, f/1.5/f/2.4 variable aperture, OIS, 12MP Telephoto lens with 45° FoV, f/2.4 aperture, OIS, 16MP 123° Ultra Wide sensor with f/2.2 aperture
- Note10+ – 12MP Dual Pixel rear camera with LED Flash, f/1.5/f/2.4 variable aperture, OIS, 12MP Telephoto lens with 45° FoV, f/2.4 aperture, OIS, 16MP 123° Ultra Wide sensor with f/2.2 aperture, VGA DepthVision Camera
- 10MP Dual Pixel front-facing camera with 80° wide-angle lens, f/2.2 aperture
- Water and dust resistant (IP68)
- Stereo speakers and earphones tuned by AKG, Surround sound with Dolby Atmos technology, USB Type-C audio
- Ultrasonic Fingerprint Sensor
- Note10 Dimensions: 71.8 x 151.0 x 7.9mm; Weight: 168g
- Note10+ Dimensions: 77.2 x 162.3 x 7.9mm; Weight: 196g (5G: 198g)
- Dual 4G VoLTE / 5G (Note10+), Wi-Fi 802.11ax (2.4/5GHz), VHT80 MU-MIMO,1024QAM, Bluetooth 5, GPS with GLONASS, NFC, MST, USB Type-C
- Note10 – 3,500mAh battery with fast Charging both on wired and wireless (WPC and PMA) charging, Wireless PowerShare
- Note10+ – 4,300mAh battery with up to 45W fast wired charging, wireless (WPC and PMA) charging, Wireless PowerShare
Samsung Galaxy Note10 and Galaxy Note10+ will be available in Aura Glow, Aura White and Aura Black colors. The Aura Blue color will be exclusively at Best Buy and Samsung.com, in carrier and Unlocked by Samsung versions in the U.S.Samsung Galaxy Note10 8GB + 256GB is priced at $949.99, Galaxy Note10+ 12GB + 256GB – $1099.99. $1199 for 12GB + 512GB,Galaxy Note10+ 5G 12GB + 256GB cost $1299.99 and $1399.99 for 12GB + 512GB.Galaxy Note10 and Galaxy Note10+ will roll out globally starting from August 23, 2019. The Galaxy Note10+ 5G will also be available on the same date in the US through Verizon Wireless for a limited time and will be available through AT&T, Sprint and T-Mobile at a later date. Pre-orders begin August 8, 2019, till August 22, 2019. Galaxy Note10 to launch in India on August 20th
Price in India
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 priced at Rs 69,999 for 8GB RAM with 256GB storage. Galaxy Note 10+ Cost Rs 79,999 for 12GB of RAM with 256GB of storage. It will be available to pre-order starting August 8 through the retail stores and on e-commerce channels including Samsung’s e-store, Flipkart, Amazon, Paytm, and Tata Cliq. pre-booking offers, the consumers will get a cashback of Rs. 6,000 when using HDFC Bank credit or debits cards Samsung Galaxy Note 10, Galaxy Note 10+ buyers will also be eligible to buy the Galaxy Watch Active at Rs. 9,999, down from its existing retail price of Rs. 19,990. Both Phones Sale starts on August 23