Samsung Galaxy Note10 Lite has a 6.7-inch FullHD+ AMOLED Infinity O display powered by Exynos 9810 with 6/8GB RAM and 128GB internal storage. It has a 12 MP f/1.7 main shooter with Dual Pixel AF and OIS, 12 MP f/2.2 ultrawide angle cam and a 12 MP f/2.4 telephoto snapper and 32MP front Camera. It comes with an S Pen with Air Command support. It runs on Android 10 with One UI 2 on top. Packed by a 4,500mAh battery supports 25W super-fast wired charging.
- 6.7-inch Full HD+ (2400×1080 pixels) Super AMOLED Plus Infinity-O Display with 394ppi
- Octa-Core Samsung Exynos 9 Series 9810 (Quad 2.7GHz + Quad 1.7GHz) 10nm processor with Mali G72MP18 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB storage (UFS 2.1), expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Android 10 with OneUI 2.0
- Dual SIM
- 12MP Dual Pixel rear camera with LED Flash, f/1.7 aperture, OIS, 12MP Telephoto lens with f/2.4 aperture, OIS, 12MP Ultra Wide sensor with f/2.2 aperture
- 32MP front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 76.1 x 163.7 x 8.7mm; Weight: 199g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS with GLONASS, USB 3.1, NFC, MST
- 4,500mAh battery with 25W fast charging
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite comes in Aura Glow, Aura Black, and Aura Red color options priced at Rs. 38,999 for 6GB + 128GB model and Rs. 40,999 for the 8GB + 128GB model. The pre-bookings open today at 2pm. It will go on sale via all major online and offline retailers starting February 3. launch offers to include Samsung upgrade promotion that will offer the existing Samsung smartphone owners a discount of up to Rs. 5,000 on the the purchase of Galaxy Note 10 Lite.