Sony Xperia Z3 + smartphone features a 5.2-inch screen with a resolution of 1080 x 1920.It is powered by a 64-bit octa-core Snapdragon 810 coupled with 3 GB of RAM.It comes with 32 GB of inbuilt storage which can be expandable upto 128GB via MicroSD card. device runs on Android 5.0 is pre-installed out-of-the-box.It sports a 20.7MP camera is on back Sony has improved it with a 25mm wide-angle Sony G lens and Bionz, a mobile processing engine with superior auto
improvements meaning it now recognises up to 52 different scenarios and adapts the camera settings automatically. One of these is a ‘Gourmet mode’ claimed to make food shots look better and wide angle 5MP snapper on front for selfies and video chats.device is backed by a 2930mAh battery Up to 2 days battery life.The The handset is IP6 certified for dust and IP5 and IP8 certified for water. This means that the Xperia Z3+ is protected against “Water projected by a nozzle (6.3 mm) against enclosure from any direction.” It also means that the phone can be submerged to 4.92 feet for as long as 30 minutes and emerge unscathed.
Measuring 6.9mm thick and weighing 144g, it is 0.4mm slimmer and 8g lighter than last year’s Xperia Z3, making it Sony’s slimmest and lightest Xperia Z series smartphone yet. Xperia Z3+ will launch globally from June 2015 in both Single SIM and Dual SIM3 variants.
- 5.2-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Triluminos Display with Live Colour LED powered by X-Reality engine, 600 cd brightness
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 processor with Adreno 430 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB via microSD card
- Android 5.0 (Lollipop)
- 20.7MP Primary Camera with Exmos RS sensor, 1/2.3″ 4K video recording
- 5.1MP front-facing camera with Exmor R sensor, 25mm wide-angle lens
- 6.9mm thick and weighs 144 grams
- IPX5 / IPX8 rating for dust and water resistance
- Sony DSEE HX audio technology, LDAC codec
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio with RDS
- 4G LTE /3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11a / b / g / n / ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz) MIMO, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS/ GLONASS, MHL 3.0, NFC
- 2930mAh Battery with STAMINA mode