Sony Xperia Z3 + will support Qualcomm Quick Charge technology. Sony has announced the Quick Charger UCH10, a Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0 certified charger. This means that even just a 10 minute charge will be good for 5.5 hours according to Sony. A longer 45 minute charge will get you through one whole day.
For some reason, Sony says the charger will only work with the single SIM variant of the Xperia Z3+ (E6553).
- 5.2-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Triluminos Display with Live Colour LED powered by X-Reality engine, 600 cd brightness
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 processor with Adreno 430 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB via microSD card
- Android 5.0 (Lollipop)
- 20.7MP Primary Camera with Exmos RS sensor, 1/2.3″ 4K video recording
- 5.1MP front-facing camera with Exmor R sensor, 25mm wide-angle lens
- 6.9mm thick and weighs 144 grams
- IPX5 / IPX8 rating for dust and water resistance
- Sony DSEE HX audio technology, LDAC codec
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio with RDS
- 4G LTE /3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11a / b / g / n / ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz) MIMO, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS/ GLONASS, MHL 3.0, NFC
- 2930mAh Battery with STAMINA mode