Vivo has launched Vivo S10e 5G smartphone in China. It has a 6.44-inch Full HD+ AMOLED screen powered by Dimensity 900. It has 8GB of RAM with 4GB of additional virtual RAM and up to 256GB of Storage.
It runs Android 11 with OriginOS on top. On-Camera, it has a 64MP main, 8MP ultrawide,2MP macro camera and 32MP front camera. Packed by a 4000mAh battery with support for 44W fast charging.
- 6.44-inch (2400×1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED display
- Octa Core (2 x 2.4GHz Cortex-A78 + 6 x 2GHz Cortex-A55 CPUs) MediaTek Dimensity 900 6nm processor with Mali-G68 MC4 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB / 256GB storage
- Android 11 with Origion OS 1.0
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 64MP camera with f/1.89 aperture, LED flash, 8MP 119° ultrawide sensor with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 32MP front camera
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- USB Type-C audio
- Dimensions: 160.87×74.28×7.49mm; Weight:175g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5Ghz), Bluetooth 5.2,GPS/GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 4000mAh battery with 44W fast charging
Vivo S10e comes in Black, Watercolor and Radiant colors, priced at 2399 yuan for 8GB + 128GB Storage and 2599 Yuan for 8GB + 256GB Storage.