Vivo has launched the Vivo T2 Pro 5G smartphone in India. It has a 6.78-inch FHD+ 120Hz 3D curved AMOLED display powered by MediaTek Dimensity 7200 SoC with 8GB of RAM and up to 256GB (UFS2.2) storage.
On Camera, it has a 64MP rear camera with OIS, 2MP secondary camera, comes with ring LED which the company calls Aura light and 16MP front camera. Packed by a 4600mAh battery with support for 66W fast charging.
- 6.78-inch (2400 × 1080 pixels) Full HD AMOLED 20:9 aspect ratio screen with HDR10+, up to 1300 nits brightness, 120Hz refresh rate, 300Hz touch sampling rate
- Up to 2.8GHz Octa Core MediaTek Dimensity 7200 4nm processor with Mali-G610 MC4 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB / 256GB (UFS2.2) storage
- Android 13 with FuntouchOS 13
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 64MP camera with Samsung GW3 sensor, OIS, f/1.79 aperture, 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture, Aura light
- 16MP front camera with f/2.45 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Bottom-ported speaker
- Dust and Splash resistant (IP52)
- Dimensions:164.10×74.80×7.36mm; Weight:175g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.3,GPS (L1 + L5), USB Type-C
- 4600mAh battery with 66W fast charging
Vivo T2 Pro 5G comes in New Moon Black and Dune Gold colours, Priced at Rs. 23,999 for 8GB + 128GB and Rs 24,999 for 8GB + 256GB model. It will be available from Flipkart and vivo.com starting from September 29th at 7 PM. Launch offers include a Flat Rs. 2000 instant discount with ICICI Bank and Axis Bank Credit cards,Flat Rs. 1000 additional bonus on exchange, No Cost EMI