Xiaomi has launched the Redmi Note 13 5G in China. It has a 6.67-inch FHD+ AMOLED screen with 120Hz refresh rate Powered by MediaTek Dimensity 6080 SoC with up to 12GB RAM and 256GB UFS 2.2 Storage.
On Camera, it has a 100MP camera, 2MP depth sensor and 16MP front camera. It has IP54 ratings for dust and water resistance. Packed by a 5000mAh battery with support for 33W fast charging.
- 6.67-inch FHD+ (1080×2400 pixels) Super AMOLED display with 60/90/120Hz refresh rate, up to 1000 nits peak brightness, 1920Hz high-frequency PWM dimming, 10-bit color depth, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa Core MediaTek Dimensity 6080 6nm processor (Dual 2.4GHz Cortex-A76 + Hexa 2GHz Cortex-A55 CPUs) with Mali-G57 MC2 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB / 12GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB / 256GB UFS 2.2 internal storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 13 with MIUI 14
- Dual SIM
- 100MP 1/1.67″ rear camera with f/1.7 aperture, 2MP depth senso with f/2.4 aperture, LED flash
- 16MP front camera
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Dimensions: 161.11×74.95×7.6mm; Weight: 173.5g
- Dust and Splash resistant (IP54)
- 5G SA, NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.3, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery with 33W fast charging
Redmi Note 13 5G comes in Sand White, Midnight Black and Time Blue colours. Priced at 1,199 yuan for 6GB RAM, 1,299 yuan for 8GB RAM, 1,499 yuan for 8GB + 256GB and 1,699 yuan for 12GB RAM.