Vivo has announced the V1Max can be expected to go on sale in the first week of September, priced at Rs. 21,980. The smartphone was announced in July .it feature a 5.5-inch IPS display with same HD (720×1280 pixels) resolution. The smartphone is powered by an clocked at 1.4 GHz octa-core 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 processor coupled with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage which can be further expanded via microSD card (up to 128GB).
Dual SIM device runs on Funtouch 2.1 UI on top of Android 5.0 Lollipop. Vivo V1Max features a 13-megapixel rear and 5-megapixel front-facing camera . The cameras are supported by face recognition technology for gender Beautification mode. the device is packed by a 2720mAh battery . Connectivity options on the handset include 4G LTE, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, Micro-USB, and GPS/ A-GPS.The smartphone is claimed to sport a 6.79mm thin metal-clad body. The dual speaker featuring handset’s sound system is powered by Iconic Hi-Fi audio chip. Some of the other features include Smart Wake 2.0 and Smart screenshots for long screen shots, funny screenshots and screen recording
- 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) IPS display
- 1.4 GHz octa-core 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 processor with dreno 405 GPU.
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Dual (micro + nano) SIM
- Funtouch OS 2.1 based on Android 5.0 (Lollipop)
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash 1080p video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 143.3×71×6.78mm; Weight: 145g
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 27200mAh battery
Stay connected with us for more Tech News Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Android App
Subscribe by Email