Vivo has launched Vivo Y78 5G Smartphone in China. It has a 6.64-inch Full HD+ 120Hz LCD screen, 91.06% screen-to-body ratio powered by MediaTek Dimensity 7020 SoC, which is a rebranded version of Dimensity 930 with up to 12GB LPDDR4x RAM and 256GB (UFS 2.2) storage.
On Camera, it has a 50-megapixel main camera, 2-megapixel depth sensor, and 8-megapixel front camera. It has a side-mounted fingerprint sensor. Packed by a 5000mAh battery with 44W fast charging. It runs on Android 13 with OriginOS 3
- 6.64-inch (2388×1080 pixels) Full HD+ screen with 120Hz refresh rate, 240Hz touch sampling rate, 96%NTSC color gamut
- Octa Core (2 x 2.2GHz Cortex-A78 + 6 x 2GHz Cortex-A55 CPUs) MediaTek Dimensity 7020 6nm processor with IMG BXM-8-256 GPU
- 8GB / 12GB LPDDR4x RAM, 128GB / 256GB (UFS 2.2) storage
- Dual SIM
- Android 13 with OriginOS 3
- 50MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture, LED flash
- 8MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack,
- 5G, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.2, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery with 44W fast charging
Vivo Y78 comes in Black, Blue, and Golden colors, priced at 1399 yuan for 8GB + 128GB, 1699 yuan for, 8GB+256GB, and 1999 Yuan for 12GB+256GB .