Xiaomi has launched Xiaomi 13T and 13T Pro smartphones in China. Both phones have a 6.67-inch 1.5K CrystalRes Display with 144Hz refresh rate,up to 1200 nits high brightness display which features a peak brightness of up to 2600 nits.
Xiaomi 13T Pro is powered by a MediaTek Dimensity 9200+ chipset and the Xiaomi 13T is equipped with a MediaTek Dimensity 8200-Ultra SoC. These have 5000mm² VC stainless steel soaking plate. Both phones run Android 13 with MIUI 14 on top. The company has confirmed 4 years of Android updates and 5 years of security updates for the phones.
Xiaomi 13T Series feature a triple camera setup featuring Summicron lenses co-engineered with Leica 50MP wide angle camera with 24mm equivalent focal length and a 7P aspherical lens, 50MP telephoto lens with 50mm equivalent focal length, 12MP ultra-wide-angle camera with a 15mm equivalent focal length. There are Leica Authentic Look and Leica Vibrant Look styles with natural color reproduction, strong contrast and shadow definition along with the classic Leica image aesthetics. These also bring custom photographic styles function under Pro mode, allowing users to adjust Tone, Tonality and Texture at the pre-set stage, retaining more details and colors for post-processing. Preferred pre-sets can also be saved for distinctively personal photographic styles. Both the phones pack a 5000mAh battery. Xiaomi 13T Pro supports Xiaomi 120W HyperCharge, Xiaomi 13T has 67W fast charging.
- 6.67-inch (2712 x 1220 pixels) 1.5K AMOLED display, 144Hz refresh rate, 480Hz touch sampling rate, 2880Hz high frequency PWM dimming, up to 2600 nits peak brightness, HDR10+, Dolby Vision, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Xiaomi 13T – Up to 3.1GHz Octa Core MediaTek Dimensity 8200-Ultra 4nm processor with Mali-G610 MC6 GPU
- Xiaomi 13T Pro – Up to 3.35GHz Octa Core Dimensity 9200+ 4nm processor with Immortalis-G715 GPU
- Xiaomi 13T – 8GB / 12GB LPDDR5 RAM, 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- Xiaomi 13T Pro – 12GB / 16GB LPPDDR5X 8533Mbps RAM with 256GB / 512GB / 1TB (UFS 4.0) storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- MIUI 14 based on Android 13
- 50MP rear camera with 1/ 1.28″ Sony IMX707 sensor, f/1.9 aperture, OIS, LED flash, 12MP Omnivision OV13B10 ultra-wide camera, f/2.2 aperture, 50MP Omnivision OV50D 2x telephoto camera, Leica Optics, 4K video recording
- 20MP front-facing camera with Sony IMX596 sensor, f/2.2 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Hi-Res audio, Dual speakers, Dolby Atmos
- Dust and water-resistant (IP68)
- 5G SA/NSA, Wi-Fi 6 (2.4 + 5GHz), supports 2×2 MIMO, Bluetooth 5.4, Beidou | GPS (L1+L5) |GLONASS | QZSS (L1+L5), NFC
- 5000mAh battery with 67W (13T) / 120W (13T Pro) fast charging
Xiaomi 13T priced at 649 Euros for 8GB + 256GB .Xiaomi 13T Pro cost 799 Euros for 12GB + 256GB, 899 Euros for 12GB + 512GB and 999 Euros for 16GB RAM.