The small dial shows step count and connects to Android or iPhone over Bluetooth. Call notification, Reminder and Alarm with vibration. It has a stainless steel case, water-resistant body and a curved back.It uses a replaceable CR2430 coin cell that promises up to 6 months of battery life.
- 40mm dial with tempered glass protection
- Bluetooth 4.0 LE to connect to devices running Android 4.4 or iOS 7.0 and later
- 316L stainless steel case
- Pedometer for step tracking, Vibration alters for calls, alarms, and reminder
- Water resistant up to 3 ATM (30 meters)
- Length: 240 mm x 11.9 mm; Weight: 42g
- CR2430 320mA battery with up to 6 months of battery life
Xiaomi Mijia Quartz Watch comes in Black, White and Gray colored dials with matching straps expect for the White which comes with a Blue strap. It is priced at 349 yuan and will go on sale in China July 17th.