Xiaomi Redmi 4A has a 5 inch IPS display with a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels. The smartphone is powered by a 1.4 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 425 processor with 3 GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage which is further expandable with MicroSD card up to 128GB.It has a Polycarbonate body.
Xiaomi Redmi 4A has a 13 MP rear camera with LED flash, f / 2.2 aperture There is also a front-facing 5 MP camera. The device runs on the Android Marshmallow with MIUI 8.0.The phone has dual SIM support with 4GVoLTE connectivity and Infrared sensor. Xiaomi Redmi 4A measures 139.5×70.4×8.5mm and Weight: 131.5g.Packed with a 3120mAh Battery.
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display
- 1.4GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 425 processor with 500MHz Adreno 308 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- MIUI 8 based on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Hybrid Dual SIM (micro + nano / microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with PDAF, LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture, 1080p video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera, f/2.2 aperture
- IR Blaster
- Dimensions: 139.5×70.4×8.5mm;Weight: 131.5g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS + GLONASS
- 3120mAh Battery
Price and Availability
Xiaomi Redmi 4A comes in Dark Grey, Gold and Rose Gold color priced at Rs 6,999 and will be available on Mi.com, Flipkart, Amazon, PayTM, TataCLiQ & MiHome starting 31st August