Xiaomi Redmi S2 has same Design as Mi 6X Smartphone. It has a 5.99 -inch HD + display powered by Snapdragon 625 processor coupled with 3/4GB of RAM and 3264GB of internal Storage which can be expanded using microSD card up to 256GB.
On Camera, it has a 12MP+5MP Dual Rear Camera and 16 MP front-facing camera. Dual SIM device runs on Android 8.1 Oreo with MIUI. Packed with a 3080mAh Battery.
- 5.99-inch (1440 × 720 pixels) HD+ 18:9 2.5D curved glass display
- 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 14nm processor with 650MHz Adreno 506 GPU
- 3GB RAM with 32GB storage / 4GB RAM with 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 8.1 (Oreo) with MIUI 9
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 12MP rear camera with LED Flash, 1.25μm pixel size, PDAF, secondary 5MP camera
- 16MP front-facing camera with LED flash
- Fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- Dimensions: 160.73 × 77.26 × 8.1mm; Weight: 170g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS
- 3080mAh Battery
Xiaomi Redmi S2 comes in rose gold, champagne gold, platinum silver gray priced at 999 Yuan for 3GB RAM and 1299 Yuan for 4GB RAM. Xiaomi Redmi S2 expected to be priced under Rs 10,000 in India.