Sennheiser today, announced an EMI* payment option for its valuable consumers with full cash back/payback* of interest on credit cards of leading banks making the premium headphones more affordable and accessible. Customers can pay in 3, 6, 9 or 12 easy EMIs at effectively no extra cost on credit cards of these leading banks.
The EMI payment option will enable an incredibly easy, secure and private way for the customers to pay for their preferred set of headphones. This exciting offer is available on products worth over INR 5,000 across 50 stores pan India – Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Kolkata, Gurgaon, Pune, Hyderabad, and Kerala.
Commenting on this easy and alternate way of payment, Mr. Kapil Gulati, Director, Consumer Segment, Sennheiser shared, “With the growing popularity of Sennheiser headphones in India, our focus is now providing our consumers with an easy and innovative way of buying their favourite pair that suits their needs instead of going for a lower priced pair that doesn’t suit their specific requirements due to budgetary constraints. The EMI option will make sure that we reach out to these set of consumers who believe in the essence of perfect sound. Our partnership with the leading banks will offer financial flexibility, drive engagement and create easy product accessibility for our consumers.“
He further added that “We are targeting a significant number of new users joining the Sennheiser family with this category leading initiative. As the festival season is around the corner, we are confident that such an exciting EMI scheme will surely add to consumer celebrations.”
The offer is valid up to 31st December, 2015 on select credit cards of Axis, Citibank, HDFC, HSBC, ICICI, Indusind, Kotak, RBL Bank, SCB, UBI.
1. Offer is valid up to 31st December 2015
2. EMI is offered on select credit cards of Axis, Citibank, HDFC, HSBC, ICICI, Indusind, Kotak, RBL Bank, SCB, UBI.
3. EMI conversion is on sole discretion of the issuer bank/s. In case of any issues, the cardholder is requested to contact the card issuer bank.
4. For all EMI transactions, issuer banks charge interest as per their policies.
5. EMI is available only on Pine Labs EDC terminals.
6. EMI is not applicable on charge cards and corporate cards.
7. Cash back / Payback is offered to the Customer only when it is mentioned on the charge slip. In case the charge slip does not mention Cash back / Payback, the customer is not entitled for the same.
8. Customer is requested to always preserve his charge slip till cash back has been processed / received. Cash Back for all EMI transactions will be credited within 90 days from the date of transaction.