Box content includes Phone, Charger, MicroUSB Cable, User manual, TPU case, Screen protector, SIM Tool.
- 6.21-inch (1520 × 720 pixels) HD+ 19.5:9 2.5D curved glass display with 500 nits brightness, 1300:1 contrast ratio
- 2GHz Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P22 (MT6762) 12nm processor with 650MHz IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with XOS 5.0
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with Quad LED Flash, f/1.8 aperture, 1.12µm pixel size, 8MP 120° ultra-wide lens with f/2.2 aperture, 6P lens, 2MP camera
- 32MP front-facing camera with 1/2.8″ Samsung S5KGD1 sensor, f/2.0 aperture, 0.8um pixel size, 80° FOV
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 156x75x7.9mm; Weight: 155g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS + GLONASS, Micro-USB port
- 4000mAh battery
Infinix S4 has a Plastic body with gradient finish which looks good and reflects in the sunlight. On the front, it has a 6.2-inch HD+ Waterdrop Notch Display, Front facing camera, earpiece, On Screen buttons. Power and Volume button on the right, MicroUSB port, 3.5mm audio jack, speaker grill on Bottom, SIM slot on left. Nothing on Top. On Rear, it has a Triple Rear Camera with Quad LED, Fingerprint Scanner and Infinix Branding. Overall build quality is good.
Infinix S4 is powered by Helio P22 Processor with 3GB RAM and 32GB internal storage out of which around 21GB is available to the user which is further expandable up to 128GB with MicroSD Card. The phone scores 74856 points on AnTuTu. In terms of Normal use, performance is good while playing high-end games like PUBG, Asphalt 9 phone gets warm there is lag sometimes overall Gaming performance is good.
On Camera it has a 13-megapixel, 8-megapixel secondary 120-degree ultra-wide lens, and a 2-megapixel camera to capture depth information in portrait shots with Quad LED Flash and 32MP front-facing camera. Both cameras can record 1080p videos, Bokeh, AI, AR Shots Mode. Camera performance is good in daylight, wide-angle photos look good, portrait mode needs an update, In Low light, normal pictures are good wide angle camera samples does not look good. the front camera captures good selfies in daylight and Low light for bokeh mode edge detection is not good which needs improvement.
Infinix S4 runs on Cheetah XOS 5.0 based on Android Pie. It comes with many pre-loaded apps which can be uninstalled. There is support for gestures Navigation. Themes, Smart Panel, Action & Gesture. Users interface is decent it lags sometimes in between. Dual 4G VoLTE, USB OTG Support
Audio output is loud and clear. It is backed by a 4000mAh Battery which comes with 2A charger micro USB port and takes more than 2 Hours to charge fully. Infinix S4 Battery can deliver One day of battery life with heavy use.
Infinix S4 comes in Nebula Blue, Twilight Purple and Space Gray colors priced at Rs. 8999 and will be available from Flipkart starting May 28th.