Xiaomi has launched Mi 11 Lite smartphone in India. It has a 6.55-inch AMOLED DotDisplay with HDR10, 1 billion colors, 90Hz refresh rate, and 240Hz touch sampling rate powered by Snapdragon 732G with up to 8GB of RAM and 128GB Storage.
Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite comes with a side-mounted fingerprint scanner, On Camera, it has a 64MP main camera, 8MP ultra-wide-angle camera,5MP telemacro camera, and 16MP front Camera Packed by a 4,250mAh battery with support for 33W fast-charging.
- 6.55-inch (1080 × 2400 pixels) Full HD+ 20:9 AMOLED screen with 90Hz refresh rate, DCI-P3 wide color gamut, up to 800 nits brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa Core (2.3GHz Dual + 1.8GHz Hexa Kryo 470 CPUs) Snapdragon 732G 8nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 618 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.2) storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Android 11 with MIUI 12
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 64MP rear camera with f/1.79 aperture, LED Flash, 8MP 119° ultra-wide sensor with f/2.2 aperture, 5MP telemacro macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front camera with f/2.45 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, IR sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Stereo speakers, Hi-Res Audio
- Water resistant (IP53)
- Dimensions: 160.53 x 75.72 x 6.81mm; Weight: 157g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, USB Type-C
- 4250mAh battery with 33W fast charging
Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite comes in Tuscany Coral, Jazz Blue and Vinyl Black colors, priced at Rs. 21,999 for 6GB RAM and Rs 23,999 for 8GB RAM.As a part of the early bird offer, these will be available for Rs. 20,499 and Rs. 22,499, respectively. HDFC Bank cards get Rs. 1500 cashback which brings down the price to Rs. 18,999 and Rs. 20,999. It will be available to pre-order from Flipkart, mi.com and Mi Home stores starting from June 25th with sales starting from June 28th.
Stay connected with us for more Tech News Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube
Subscribe by Email