Micromax has launched Micromax In Note 2 smartphone in India. It has a 6.43-inch full-HD+ (1,080×2,400 pixels) AMOLED display with a 20:9 aspect ratio and 550 nits of peak brightness powered by MediaTek Helio G95 processor with 4GB of RAM and 64GB Storage.
On-Camera, it has a 48-megapixel primary sensor, 5-megapixel ultra-wide sensor, 2-megapixel macro sensor, 2-megapixel depth sensor and16-megapixel front camera. Connectivity options include 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth v5.0, GPS/ A-GPS, USB Type-C, and a 3.5mm headphone jack, side-mounted fingerprint sensor. Packed by a 5000mAh battery with 30W fast charging support.
- 6.43-inch (2400 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED screen with up to 550 nits brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio G95 12nm processor (Dual 2.05GHz A76 + Hexa 2GHz A55 CPUs) with 900MHz Mali-G76 3EEMC4 GPU
- 4GB (LPPDDR4x) RAM, 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Android 11, upgradable to Android 12
- 48MP rear camera with f/1./79 aperture, LED flash, 5MP 115° ultra-wide-angle lens with f2.2 aperture, 2MP portrait camera and 2MP macro sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Dimensions: 159.9×74.3×8.34mm; Weight: 205g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery with 30W fast charging
Micromax In Note 2 comes in Black and Brown (Oak) colours. priced at Rs 13,490. It will go on sale through Flipkart and the Micromaxinfo.com website starting 12pm on January 30. As an introductory offer, It will be available at a discounted price of Rs. 12,490 for a limited period.