OnePlus has launched OnePlus Ace 2 Pro smartphone in China. It has a 6.74-inch 1.5K (2772×1240 pixels) flexible OLED BOE Q9+ screen, with 120Hz refresh rate, 450 PPI pixel density, 1600 nit peak brightness powered by Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 SoC with up to 24 GB of LPDDR5X RAM and up to 1TB of UFS 4.0 storage.
On Camera, it has an IMX890 50MP main sensor with 1/1.56″ sensor size, f/1.88 aperture, 8MP ultra-wide camera,2MP macro camera and 16MP front camera. Packed by a 5000mAh battery with support for 150W fast charging.
- 6.74-inch (2772×1240 pixels) (120Hz/90Hz/60Hz/45Hz adaptive) AMOLED display with up to 1600 nits peak brightness, 100% DCI-P3 color gamut, 2160Hz high-frequency PWM dimming
- Octa Core Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 4nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 740 GPU
- 12GB LPDDR5X RAM with 256GB (UFS 4.0) storage / 16GB LPDDR5X RAM with 512GB (UFS 4.0) storage / 24GB LPDDR5X RAM with 1TB (UFS 4.0) storage
- Android 13 with OxygenOS 13
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 50MP rear camera with 1/1.56″ Sony IMX890 sensor, f/1.8 aperture, OIS, 8MP 120° ultra-wide camera with Sony IMX355 sensor, f/2.2 aperture, 2MP macro camera with Omnivision OV02B10 sensor, f/2.4 aperture, LED flash
- 16MP front-facing camera with Samsung S5K3P9 sensor, f/2.4 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 163.1×74.2×8.98mm; Weight: 210g
- USB Type-C audio, Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos
- 5G SA/ NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.3, GPS (L1 + L5)/ GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery with 150W SuperVOOC fast charging
OnePlus Ace 2 Pro comes in Aurora Green and Titanium Grey colors, priced at 2999 yuan for 12GB RAM, 3399 yuan for 16GB+512GB and 3999 yuan for 24GB+1TB. It will go on sale in China starting from August 23rd.