Xiaomi has launched Redmi Pad SE tablet. It has a 11-inch FHD+ LCD screen with a 90Hz refresh rate powered by Snapdragon 680 SoC with up to 8GB of RAM and 128GB Storage.
On Camera, it has an 8MP rear camera and 5MP front camera. It has a quad speaker, Dolby Atmos, 7.4mm sleek aluminum alloy unibody. It runs on Android 13 with MIUI 14. Packed by an 8000mAh battery.
- 11-inch (1920×1200 pixel) FHD+ display, 30Hz – 90Hz refresh rate, TÜV Rheinland certified Low Blue Light (Software Solution), TÜV Rheinland Flicker Free Certification
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 680 Mobile Platform with Adreno 610 GPU
- 4GB / 6GB / 8GB RAM with 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Android 13 with MIUI 14
- 8MP rear camera with f/2.3 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture, face unlock
- Dimensions: 255.5×167.1×7.4mm ; Weight:478g
- 3.5mm headphone jack, Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos
- Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz/5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, USB Type-C
- 8000mAh battery with 10W charging
Redmi Pad SE comes in Lavender Purple, Graphite Gray and Mint Green colours, priced at 199 Euros for 4GB+128GB, 229 Euros for 6GB+128GB and 2499 Euros for 8GB+128GB model.