Poco has launched POCO M3 Pro 5G smartphone. It has a 6.5-inch FHD+ 90Hz DynamicSwitch DotDisplay that is capable of adjusting to content automatically – from static content viewing at 50Hz, streaming video at 60Hz to scrolling social media feeds or gaming at up to 90Hz powered by Dimensity 700 SoC with up to 6GB of RAM and 128GB Storage.
On-Camera, it has a 48MP main camera,2MP depth, 2MP macro camera, and 8MP front Camera. It has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner. Packed by a 5,000mAh battery with 18W fast charging.
- 6.5-inch (1080 × 2400 pixels) Full HD+ 20:9 LCD screen with 90Hz refresh rate, 500 nits peak brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Octa-Core MediaTek Dimensity 700 7nm processor (Dual 2.2GHz Cortex-A76 + Hexa 2GHz Cortex-A55 CPUs) with Mali-G57 MC2 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4X RAM with 64GB (UFS 2.2) storage / 6GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.2) storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Android 11 with MIUI 12
- Dual SIM
- 48MP rear camera with f/1.79 aperture, LED Flash, 2MP depth, and 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 8MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, IR sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 161.81 x 75.34 x 8.92mm; Weight: 190g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, USB Type-C, NFC
- 5000mAh battery with 18W fast charging
POCO M3 Pro 5G comes in Power Black, Cool Blue, and POCO Yellow colors, priced at €179 for the 4GB RAM and €199 for 6GB RAM.