It has a 6.4-inch Full HD+ AMOLED display with 91.9% screen-to-body ratio and Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection powered by Snapdragon 730G processor with up to 8GB of RAM and 128GB Storage.
Dual SIM device runs Android 9.0 (Pie) with ColorOS 6.0, On Camera it has a 64-megapixel primary rear camera with 1/1.72″ Samsung GW1 sensor and f/1.8 aperture,8MP 118° ultra-wide-angle lens with 1.12μm pixel size, f/2.25 aperture, 2MP depth sensor and 2MP camera for 4cm macro with 1.75μm pixel size, f/2.4 aperture and a 32-megapixel front-facing camera
It has a 3D Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection on the back, and the back offers hyperbola light effect. In-display fingerprint sensor Packed by a 4000mAh battery with 30W VOOC 4.0 fast charging that lets you charge the phone up to 67% in just 30 minutes and also comes with USB Type-C port.
- 6.4-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED display with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa Core (2.2GHz Dual + 1.8GHz Hexa) Snapdragon 730G 8nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 618 GPU
- 6GB (LPPDDR4x) RAM with 64GB (UFS 2.1) storage / 8GB (LPPDDR4x) RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM
- ColorOS 6.0 based on Android 9.0 (Pie)
- 64MP rear camera with 1/1.72″ Samsung GW1 sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, EIS, 8MP 119° ultra-wide angle lens with f/2.25 aperture, 1.12μm pixel size with 2MP depth sensor, f/2.4 aperture,1.75μm pixel size, 2MP for 4cm macro with f/2.4 aperture,1.75μm pixel size
- 32MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 158.7×75.2×8.6mm; Weight: 182g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC
- 4000mAh battery with 30W VOOC fast charging
Realme X2 comes in Pearl White and Pearl Blue colors priced at 1599 yuan ( Rs. 15910) for the 6GB RAM and 1899 yuan (Rs. 18,900) for 8GB RAM.
Stay connected with us for more Tech News Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Subscribe by Email