Xiaomi has launched Redmi Note 13 series phones in China which include Redmi Note 13, Redmi Note 13 Pro, and Note 13 Pro+ smartphones. Redmi Note 13 Pro and Note 13 Pro+ have a 6.67-inch second-generation 1.5K TCL Huaxing C7 120Hz OLED display with up to 1800 nits peak brightness, and Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection.
Redmi Note 13 Pro is powered by Snapdragon 7s Gen 2 SoC and the Note 13 Pro+ packs a Dimensity 7200-Ultra processor, supports up to 16GB LPDDR5 RAM and up to 512GB UFS 3.1 flash memory.
Both phones come with a 200MP rear camera with Samsung ISOCELL HP3 sensor, OIS, 8MP ultra-wide camera, 2MP macro camera, and 16MP front camera. Redmi Note 13 Pro has IP54 ratings for dust and water resistance. Packed by a 5100mAh battery with 67W fast charging. Redmi Note 13 Pro+ is the first Redmi phone with IP68 dustproof and waterproof ratings, comes with a curved screen. packs a 5000mAh battery with 120W fast charging.
- 6.67-inch (2712 x 1220 pixels) 1.5K OLED display, 120Hz refresh rate, 240Hz touch sampling rate, up to 1800 nits peak brightness, 1920Hz high frequency PWM dimming, 12-bit color depth, Dolby Vision, HDR10+, Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection
- Note 13 Pro – Up to 2.4GHz Octa Core Snapdragon 7s Gen 2 4nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 710 GPU
- Note 13 Pro+ – Up to 2.8GHz Octa Core MediaTek Dimensity 7200-Ultra 4nm processor with Mali-G610 MC4 GPU
- Note 13 Pro – 8GB / 12GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB / 256GB UFS 2.2 storage, 16GB LPDDR5 RAM and 512GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Note 13 Pro+ – 12GB / 16GB LPDDR5 RAM with 256GB / 512GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Android 13 with MIUI 14
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 200MP rear camera with 1/1.4″ Samsung HP3 sensor, OIS, 8MP 120° ultra-wide angle camera with Sony IMX355 sensor, f/2.2 aperture, 2MP macro camera with Omnivsion OV02B10 sensor, f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front camera with Omnivision OV16A1Q sensor
- In-display fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack (Pro only), Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos
- Dust and water resistant (IP54 in Pro IP68 in Pro+)
- Dimensions: 161.15×74.24×7.98mm (Note 13 Pro) / 161.4×74.2×8.9mm (Note 13 Pro+); Weight: 187g (Note 13 Pro) / 204.5g (Note 13 Pro+)
- 5G SA / NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.3, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC
- Note 13 Pro – 5100mAh battery with 67W fast charging
- Note 13 Pro+ – 5000mAh battery with 120W fast charging
Redmi Note 13 Pro costs 1499 Yuan for 8GB RAM, 1599 Yuan for 8GB + 256GB, 1,799 yuan for 12GB + 256GB, 1,999 yuan for 12GB + 512GB, and 1,999 yuan for 16GB RAM. Redmi Note 13 Pro+ priced at 1999 Yuan for 12GB + 256GB, 2199 yuan for 12GB + 512GB, 2,299 yuan for 16GB + 512GB. It will go on sale in China starting from September 26th .