Samsung has launched the Samsung Galaxy A05s smartphone in India. It has a 6.7-inch FHD+ display powered by a Snapdragon 680 processor with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of storage.
On Camera, it has a 50MP primary camera, 2MP depth sensor, 2MP macro camera, and 13MP front camera. It runs on Android 13. Packed by a 5000mAh battery with support for 25W fast charging.
- 6.7-inch (1080 x 2400 pixels) FHD+ LCD screen
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 680 Mobile Platform with Adreno 610 GPU
- 4/6GB LPDDR4X RAM (up to 12GB with RAM Plus), 128GB UFS 2.2 storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Android 13 with OneUI Core, 2 OS upgrade, and 4 years security update
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 50MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, 2MP depth and 2MP macro cameras with f/2.4 aperture, LED Flash
- 13MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Dimensions: 168.0 x 77.8 x 8.8mm; Weight: 194g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery with support for 25W fast charging, No charger in-box
Samsung Galaxy A05s comes in Black, Light Green, and Light Violet colors, priced at Rs. 14,999 for 6GB RAM, 4GB+128 GB variant costs Rs. 13,499