Samsung has launched the Samsung Galaxy F13 smartphone in India. It has a 6.6-inch Full HD+ Infinity-V display powered by Exynos 850 SoC with 4GB of RAM and 4GB of additional virtual RAM with the RAM Plus feature.
Dual SIM device runs on Android 12 with One UI. On-Camera, it has a 50MP rear camera along with a 5MP ultra-wide camera, 2MP depth sensor and 8MP front camera.The phone comes with auto data switching option that lets you make and receive calls or use data from your secondary SIM, even when your primary SIM is in a no network. It has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner. Packed by a 6000mAh battery with support for 15W fast charging.
- 6.6-inch (2408×1080 pixels) FHD+ LCD Infinity-V display, 60Hz refresh rate, up to 480 nits brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Exynos 850 Octa-Core (2.2GHz Quad + 2GHz Quad) 8nm processor with Mali-G52
- 4GB RAM, 64GB / 128GB storage, expandable up to 1TB via micro SD card
- Android 12 with Samsung One UI
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 50MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, 5MP ultra-wide-angle camera with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP depth and 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 8MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 165.4 x 76.9x 9.3mm; Weight: 207g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 6,000mAh battery with 15W fast charging
Samsung Galaxy F13 comes in Nightsky Green, Sunrise Copper, and Waterfall Blue color, priced at Rs. 11,999 for 4GB + 64GB and Rs. 12,999 for 4GB + 128GB model. It will be available from Flipkart, Samsung India Online Store and offline stores starting from June 29th. Launch offer includes Rs. 1000 off with ICICI Bank Credit cards and EMI.