Samsung has launched Samsung Galaxy F23 5G smartphone in India. It has a 6.6-inch Full HD+ LCD Infinity-V display with a 120Hz refresh rate powered by Snapdragon 750G SoC with up to 6GB of RAM and 128GB of Storage.
Dual SIM device runs on Android 12 with One UI 4.1. Samsung has confirmed two years of Android updates and four for Galaxy F23. On-Camera, it has a 50MP rear camera, 8MP ultra-wide camera, 2MP macro camera, and 8-megapixel front camera. Packed by a 5000mAh battery with support for 25W fast charging, It doesn’t come with a charger in the box.
- 6.6-inch (2408×1080 pixels) FHD+ LCD Infinity-U display, 120Hz refresh rate, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa Core (2.2GHz Dual + 1.8GHz Hexa Kryo 570 CPUs) Snapdragon 750G 8nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 619 GPU
- 4GB / 6GB RAM, 128GB internal storage, expandable up to 1TB via micro SD card
- Android 12 with Samsung One UI 4.1
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 50MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, 8MP 123° ultra-wide angle camera with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 8MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 165.5 x 77 x 8.4mm; Weight: 198g
- Samsung Pay
- 5G SA / NSA (N1,N3,N5,N7,N8,N20,N28,N66, N38,N40,N41,N78), Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC
- 5000mAh battery with 25W fast charging support
Samsung Galaxy F23 5G comes in Aqua Blue and Forest Green colors, priced at Rs. 17,499 for 4GB RAM and Rs 18499 for 6GB RAM. As a part of an introductory offer, these will be available at an offer price of Rs. 14,999 and Rs. 15,999, respectively including the Rs. 1000 instant discount on ICICI Bank credit cards. It will be available from Flipkart, Samsung India eStore and offline stores starting from March 16th.