Vivo has launched the Vivo V27e smartphone. It has a 6.62-inch Full HD+ 120Hz AMOLED screen powered by the MediaTek Helio G99 4G SoC along with 8GB of RAM with 8GB of additional RAM with RAM expansion.
It runs on Funtouch OS 13 based on Android 13. On Camera, it has a 64-megapixel main camera with OIS, 2-megapixel depth,macro sensors, and a 32-megapixel front camera. It has an in-display fingerprint sensor. Packed by a 4600mAh battery with 66W fast charging support.
- 6.62-inch (2400 ×1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED screen with 120Hz refresh rate
- Octa Core (2 x 2.2GHz Cortex-A76 + 6 x 2GHz Cortex-A55 CPUs) MediaTek Helio G99 6nm processor with Arm Mali-G57 MC2
- 8GB / 12GB RAM, 128GB / 256GB storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Funtouch OS 13 based on Android 13
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 64MP camera with f/1.79 aperture, OIS, Aura light, 2MP macro camera and 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 32MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Dust and Splash resistant (IP54)
- Dimensions: 162.51 × 75.81 × 7.70 mm (Glory Black) / 7.80 mm (Lavender Purple); Weight:185g (Glory Black), 186g (Lavender Purple)
- USB Type-C audio, Stereo speakers
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS, BEIDOU, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS, USB Type-C
- 4600mAh battery with 66W fast charging
Vivo V27e comes in Lavender Purple, Glory black and Lively Green colors, priced at RM 1,299 for 8GB RAM.