Vivo has launched Vivo X100 and Vivo X100 Pro smartphones in China. Both phones have a 6.78-inch 1.5K 120Hz curved AMOLED screen with a peak brightness of up to 3000 nits, uses 8T LTPO technology, and has 2160Hz high-frequency PWM dimming powered by Dimensity 9300 SoC with up to 16GB LPDDR5T RAM from SK hynix with up to 1TB UFS 4.0 storage.
The phone runs Origin OS 4.0, and comes in Star Trail Blue that has a starry sky design, White Moonlight, Chen Ye Black and Sunset Orange with a leather finish and a water ripple texture. Both phones have IP68 ratings for dust and water resistance. Vivo X100 has a customized IMX920 VCS bionic main camera, 50MP ultra-wide and a 64MP Zeiss super telephoto periscope camera with macro option. Vivo X100 Pro has a customized IMX989 VCS bionic main camera, 50MP ultra-wide and a 50MP Zeiss super telephoto periscope camera with a macro option. Vivo X100 has a 5000mAh battery with 120W flash charge that can charge up to 50% in 11 minutes and Vivo X100 Pro model packs a 5400mAh battery with 100W fast charging, 50W wireless charging.
- 6.78-inch (2800 × 1260 pixels) 1.5K flat LTPO AMOLED 20:9 aspect ratio screen with HDR10+, 120Hz variable refresh rate, up to 3000 nits peak brightness, 2160Hz PWM dimming
- Octa-Core Dimensity 9300 4nm SoC with Immortalis-G720
- 12GB / 16GB LPDDR5X / LPDDR5T RAM with 256GB / 512GB / 1TB (UFS 4.0) storage
- Android 14 with OriginOS 4.0 (China) / Funtouch OS 14 (Global)
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- vivo X100 – 50MP camera with 1/ 1.49″ IMX920 VCS bionic, f/1.57 aperture, OIS, LED flash, 50MP 150° 1/2.76″ultra-wide-angle camera, f/2.0 aperture, 64MP 1/2″ telephoto camera with f/2.57 aperture, OIS, up to 100x digital zoom, telephoto macro, Zeiss T* coating, ZEISS optics
- vivo X100 Pro – 50MP camera with 1″ IMX989 VCS bionic, f/1.75 aperture, OIS, LED flash, 50MP 150° 1/2.76″ultra-wide-angle camera, f/2.0 aperture, 50MP 1/2″ APO telephoto camera with f/2.5 aperture, OIS, up to 100x digital zoom, telephoto macro, Zeiss T* coating, ZEISS optics, V3 imaging chip
- 32MP front camera
- In-display fingerprint sensor, infrared sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Stereo speakers, Hi-Fi audio
- Dust and Water resistance (IP68)
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 7 802.11 be, Bluetooth 5.4, GPS: L1+L5, Beidou: B1C+B1I+B2a+B2b, GLONASS: G1, Galileo: E1+E5a+E5b, QZSS: L1+L5,
- NavIC: L5, USB Type-C, NFC
- vivo X100 – 5000mAh battery with 120W ultra-fast flash charging
- vivo X100 Pro – 5400mAh battery with 100W ultra-fast flash charging, 50W wireless charging and reverse wireless charging
Vivo X100 priced at 3999 Yuan for 12GB+256GB, 4,299 yuan for 16GB+256GB, 4,699 yuan for 16GB+ 512GB, 4,999 yuan for 16GB+ 1TB, and 5,099 yuan for 16GB+ 1TB (LPDDR5T version). Vivo X100 Pro costs 4,999 yuan for 12GB+256GB, 5499 yuan for 16GB+ 512GB, 5,999 yuan for 16GB+ 1TB (LPDDR5T version) .The phones will go on sale in China starting from November 21st.