Xiaomi has launched Xiaomi Civi 2 smartphone in China. It has a 6.55-inch Full HD+ 10-bit AMOLED 58° curved screen with 120Hz refresh rate and supports Dolby Vision powered by the Snapdragon 7 Gen 1 SoC.
On Camera, it has a 50MP rear camera with Sony IMX766 sensor, 20MP ultra-wide camera, 2MP macro camera and 32MP Dual front camera. It is 7.23mm and weighs just 171.8 grams. Packed by a 4500mAh battery with support for 67W fast charging that can charge up to 100% in 40 minutes.
- 6.55-inch (2400 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED 20:9 HDR10 + display, 120Hz refresh rate, 240Hz touch sampling rate, 1920Hz High Frequency PWM Dimming, up to 1000 nits brightness, HDR10+, Dolby Vision, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 7 Gen 1 (4nm) Mobile Platform with Adreno 662 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB / 256GB (UFS 2.2) storage / 12GB LPDDR4X RAM 256GB (UFS 2.2) storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- MIUI 13 based on Android 12
- 50MP rear camera with Sony IMX766 sensor, f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, 20MP 115° ultra-wide angle lens with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 32MP AF front-facing camera with f/2.0 main camera, 32MP 100° ultra-wide secondary camera, Multi-color temperature Quad LED flash
- In-display fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Dual speakers, Dolby Atmos
- Dimensions: 159.2×72.7×7.23; Weight: 171.8g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS (L1 + L5), NavIC, USB Type-C, NFC
- 4500mAh battery with 67W wired fast charging
Xiaomi Civi 2 comes in Ice Blue, Pink, Black and White co-branded Hello Kitty model, priced at 2399 yuan for 8GB RAM, 2499 Yuan for 8GB + 256GB Storage and 2799 Yuan for 12GB RAM.