- 60fps 4K HDR video decoding
- 2GHz Quad-Core ARM Cortex-A53 CPU and 750MHz Mali 450 GPU
- 2GB DDR3 RAM and 8GB eMMC flash
- Android 9.0
- Mi voice remote with Google Assistant
- Dimensions: 95.25 x 95.25mm x 16.7mm; Weight: 147g
- Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4GHz/5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2
- HDMI 2.0a x 1 port (HDCP 2.2), USB 2.0 x 1, 3.5mm audio out x 1
- Dolby Audio 5.1 + DTS 2.0
Mi Box 4K priced at Rs. 3499 and will be available from May 11th at 2PM on Flipkart, mi.com, Mi Home and Mi Studio.
- Bluetooth 5.0 (LDHC/SBC/AAC codes) to connect to Android and iOS devices
- 14.2mm drivers
- Touch controls for volume and track change
- Dual microphones for noise cancellation, voice control
- Infrared sensor for intelligent wear detection so it automatically pauses when you remove them
- Semi-in-ear design to fit your ear canal, making it comfortable to wear and doesn’t fall off easily.
- Each headset weigh just 4.5 grams, Case weighs 50 grams
- 4 hours of standalone playback, 14 hours with the case, USB Type-C charging for the case to charge in 1 hour
Mi True Wireless Earphones 2 comes in White color priced at Rs. 4499, but it will be available for Rs. 3999 from 12th to 17th May. It will be available from 12th May on Amazon.in, mi.com, Mi Home stores.
Mi 30W wireless charger in India with a built-in cooling fan. It is priced at Rs. 2299 but it will sell it at a special price of Rs. 1999 for a limited period.