Xiaomi has launched Mi MIX 4 smartphone in China It has a 6.6-inch AMOLED 3D curved display with 10-bit TrueColor, 120Hz refresh rate, 480Hz touch sampling rate. powered by Snapdragon 888+ mobile platform that has a CPU clock speed of 3GHz and increased AI capabilities of more than 20%.
On camera, it has a 108MP main camera with 1/1.33″ Samsung HMX sensor, 4-in-1 1.6μm Super Pixels, 13MP ultra-wide angle camera equipped with an optical free-form lens to significantly lower wide-angle distortion, and 8MP periscope camera with 5x optical zoom and 50x digital zoom. It comes with under-display camera technology that offers a 400 ppi seamless viewing in the camera zone, matching the pixel density, brightness, and color detail of the surrounding screen. 20MP under display front camera retains true colors and details even though it is under the screen, says Xiaomi. This is done through Xiaomi’s CUP technology, which minimizes light diffraction through a special circuit design, as well as a new transparent curved wiring Indium Tin Oxide (ITO) material coupled with imaging algorithms.
Packed by a 4,500mAh battery with 120W wired fast charging and 50W wireless fast charging with 0 to 100% in under 15 minutes and 28 minutes with wired charging and wireless charging respectively. The intelligent fast charging modulation algorithm helps regulate charging temperature and speed for different scenarios, as well as increasing battery charge cycles by up to 25%. 37° will be the maximum rear temperature while charging at 120W default mode, says the company.
- 6.67-inch (2400×x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 10-bit AMOLED display, Dolby Vision, HDR10+, 120Hz refresh rate, 480Hz touch sampling rate, Corning Gorilla Glass Victus Protection
- Up to 3.0GHz Octa Core Snapdragon 888 Plus 5nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 660 GPU
- 8GB LPPDDR5 RAM with 128GB / 256GB UFS 3.1 storage, 12GB LPPDDR5 RAM with 256GB / 512GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- MIUI 12.5 based on Android 11
- 108MP rear camera with 1/ 1.33″ Samsung HMX sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, LED flash, f/1.95 aperture, OIS, up to 100x zoom, 13MP 120° free-form ultra-wide camera with f/2.2 aperture, 8MP periscope camera with 5x optical zoom, up to 50x digital zoom, 8K video recording at 24fps, 4k 60 fps
- 20MP Under screen front-facing camera, 1.6μm 4-in-1 Super Pixel
- In-display fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Hi-Res audio, Custom 1014 linear top speaker, 1216P linear bottom speaker, SOUND BY Harman Kardon
- 5G SA/NSA, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6E 802.11 ax 2×2 MIMO, Bluetooth 5.2, UWB, GPS (L1 + L5), NavIC, NFC, USB Type-C
- 4500mAh battery with 120W wired, 50W wireless charging
Xiaomi Mi MIX 4 comes in Ceramic Gray, Ceramic White, and Ceramic Black colors, priced at 4,999 yuan for 8GB+128GB, 5,299 yuan for 8GB+256GB, 5,799 yuan for 12GB+256GB, and 6,299 yuan for 12GB+512GB, It will go on sale in China starting from August 16th.
Stay connected with us for more Tech News Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube
Subscribe by Email