Xiaomi has launched Xiaomi Pad 5 tablet in India. It has an 11-inch 2.5K / WQXA LCD screen with 120Hz refresh rate, Dolby Vision, HDR10 powered by Snapdragon 860 with 6GB of RAM and 256GB of Storage.
It comes with quad speakers, has Dolby Atmos, 6.85mm sleek body. The tablet supports Xiaomi Smart Pen that comes with 4096 pressure sensitivity and 240Hz touch sampling rate and weighs just 12.2g. Xiaomi Smart Pen also includes convenient features such as Smart Pen function keys to quickly jot down notes, take screenshots or easily switch between pen and eraser. The pen magnetically charges when you place on the top of the tablet and promises 8 hours of battery backup. It also supports fast charging that will offer 20 minutes of usage with 1 minute of charge. It also supports a keyboard dock with 12mm deep travel and multitask key customization. Packed by an 8720mAh battery with support for 33W fast charging, it comes with a 22.5w charger in the box.
- 11-inch (2560 x 1600) WQXGA 16:10 display with 120Hz refresh rate, 240Hz touch sampling rate, HDR 10, Dolby Vision, TrueTone True color display, Hardware-level blue light reduction, TUV Rheinland low blue light hardware scheme certification
- Up to 2.96GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 860 7nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 640 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB / 256GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Android 11 with MIUI for Pad
- 13MP rear camera, 4K video recording
- 8MP front-facing camera with 1080p video recording
- Dimensions: 254.69x 166.25×6.85mm; Weight: 511g
- USB Type-C audio, Dolby Atmos, Quad Speakers with channel mapping
- Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS / GLONASS / BeiDou / GALILEO / QZSS, USB Type-C
- 8,720mAh battery with support for 33W charging
Xiaomi Pad 5 comes in Cosmic Gray color, priced at Rs. 26,999 for 6GB RAM and Rs. 28,999 for 8GB RAM. It will be available from Amazon.in, mi.com, Mi Home stores and offline stores starting from May 3rd. The tablet will be available at an introductory price of Rs. 24,999 and Rs. 26,999, respectively till May 7th. Launch offer Rs. 2000 instant discount with HDFC Bank cards and EMI
Stay connected with us for more Tech News Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube
Subscribe by Email