Xiaomi has introduced Redmi 12 smartphone. It has a 6.79-inch Full HD+ LCD screen with a 90Hz refresh rate powered by MediaTek Helio G88 SoC with up to 8GB of RAM and up to 256GB storage.
On Camera, it has a 50MP main camera, 8MP ultra-wide camera, 2MP macro sensor, and 8MP front camera. The phone has a glass back and has IP53 ratings for dust and splash resistance. It has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner. Packed by a 5000mAh battery with 18W fast charging.
- 6.79-inch FHD+ (1080×2400 pixels) LCD screen with 90Hz refresh rate
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio G88 12nm processor (Dual 2GHz Cortex-A75 + Hexa 2GHz 6x Cortex-A55 CPUs) with ARM Mali-G52 2EEMC2 GPU
- 4GB / 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB/256GB (eMMC 5.1) internal storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Android 13 with MIUI 14
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 50MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, 8MP ultra-wide camera with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture, LED flash
- 8MP front camera with f/2.1 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Dust and splash resistant (IP53)
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Dimensions: 168.60×76.28×8.17mm; Weight: 198.5g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC
- 5000mAh battery with 18W fast charging
Redmi 12 comes in Midnight Black, Sky Blue, and Polar Silver colors and starts at $149 for the 4GB + 128GB.