Xiaomi has launched Xiaomi 11T Pro smartphone in India. Xiaomi 11T Pro has a 6.67-inch FHD+ TrueColour display with a 120Hz refresh rate, 20:9 aspect ratio, 480Hz touch response rate, powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 chipset paired with up to 12GB RAM and up to 256GB internal storage.
It runs on Android 11 based MIUI 12.5 Enhanced Edition custom skin out of the box and will soon get MIUI 13 update. Xiaomi promises 3 years of updates for the device, 4 years of security updates. On Camera it has a 108MP Samsung HM2 primary sensor, an 8MP 119-degree ultra-wide-angle lens with a Sony IMX355 sensor,8MP telemacro sensor and 16MP front camera. Packed by a 5,000mAh battery with 120W fast-charging support. Xiaomi claims it can charge up to 100 percent in just 17 minutes. This is the second 120W phone from Xiaomi in India after the Xiaomi 11i HyperCharge.
Connectivity features include 5G, 4G LTE, dual-band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, and USB Type-C port. It is equipped with a vapour chamber, dual Harman Kardon speakers with Dolby Atmos, side-mounted fingerprint sensor for security. The device supports 13 5G bands in India.
- 6.67-inch (2400 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED screen with 120Hz adaptive refresh rate, 800 nits / 1000 nits max brightness, Dolby Vision, MEMC, P3 wide color in Pro model, Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 888 5nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 660 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128/256GB / 12GB LPDDR5 RAM with256GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- MIUI 12.5 based on Android 11
- 108MP rear camera with 1/1.52″ sensor, f/1.75 aperture, LED flash, 8MP 120° ultra-wide angle lens with f/2.2 aperture, 5MP telemacro AF (3cm-7cm) camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.45 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, IR sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos, SOUND BY Harman Kardon
- Dimensions: 164.1×76.9×8.8mm; Weight: 204g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.2, GPS (L1 + L5), NFC, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery with 120W Xiaomi HyperCharge
Xiaomi 11T Pro 5G comes in Celestial Magic, Meteorite Gray, and Moonlight White colors, priced at
Rs. 39,999 for 8GB RAM, 128GB storage variant, Rs 41,999 for 8GB + 256GB an Rs 43,999 for 12GB + 256GB model. It will go on sale starting 2pm today via Amazon, Mi.com, Mi Home stores, Mi Studios, and other offline retailers. Launch offers include Rs. 5,000 instant discount for customers purchasing the phone using Citi cards and EMI options. The phone is also available with an additional exchange discount of up to Rs. 5,000.
Stay connected with us for more Tech News Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube
Subscribe by Email